Why Buy Investment Property?
You make investments to secure your future. In the market recently, stable industries have been shaken, dot coms have become dot bombs, and tech stocks have plummeted. However, throughout the economy’s downturn, one commodity has stayed the course and remained solid — investment property.
Here’s why it is a good idea to buy property and have a professional company manage it:
- Real estate values continue to rise during an unstable economy.
- Rental property revenue has historically increased at a steady rate.
- Depreciation of property and deductible expenses may lower your taxes.
- Property can have a higher yield than bonds and other stable investments.
- The rental market is not going to disappear. In fact, with this area’s strong retirement, diplomatic, academic
and contractor presence, rental property is always in demand.
- Your rental income can be used to offset expenses