Equity Real Estate Services, Inc.
Keeping Your Information Safe and Secure
We value the trust you have placed in us, and we remain dedicated to those principles today. You can count on us to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve and to protect your privacy and security along the way.
In this document, you find details about how we use and protect your customer information. We believe that protecting your privacy is an integral part of the customer service we provide to you. This is the reason why we do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
We value your relationship and we work diligently every day to honor the trust you place in us.
Highlights of Our Commitment to You
- We do not sell customer information to third parties.
- We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. You do not have to take any action or instruct us to keep your information confidential. We will protect your privacy automatically.
- We safeguard your customer information carefully. We disclose customer information about residents of Texas only in accordance with the guidelines and exceptions provided by Texas law. For this reason, there are no “opt-in” or “opt-out” provisions included in this policy.
- We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization. For this purpose, we have designed procedures, standards and technology, which are described on this page.
- We are committed to helping you protect your privacy every day.
How We Protect and Use Customer Information
- We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose. For example:
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Employees are required to honor our code of conduct, which includes standards to protect customer confidentiality. They are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to do so.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed federal standards regarding the protection of customer information.
- We require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
- The customer information we collect is used to serve your accounts and meet
- We do not share information with outside parties who may wish to market their
products to you
It is important to note that we do not share customer information with other companies for the purpose of marketing their products to you, unless you specifically request in advance that we do so. It is not necessary for you to instruct us not to
share information with these outside companies, because we will automatically keep your information confidential.
We do not sell customer information or share it with outside third parties that may wish to market their products to you. We will protect your privacy automatically.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject