Services We Provide
Serving the finest addresses in the Brazos Valley.
Equity Real Estate Services delivers the dependability, luxury and time-honored services that people have come to know and expect from our name and reputation. Equity tailors services to meet the individual needs and objectives of every community we represent. That means longevity for your buildings, satisfaction for your residents, and less worry for you.
With experts on staff in multiple trades – from maintenance to hospitality – our people are trained to complete any task on time and within budget. What’s more, by serving our communities over these many years, we have acquired an unparalleled advantage and an uncompromised edge that has allowed us continued growth and success.
Management as individual as you are.
With every association we serve comes new challenges, new opportunities and a new way to manage success. We offer a unique advantage to our clientele… the chance to have local contact with experts in multiple trades, while utilizing national resources – giving you the best of all worlds.
So, why trust Equity Real Estate Service’s nationally-recognized professionals with the future of your association? Because representing homeowners in communities throughout Bryan/College Station has given our staff of professionals the hands-on experience to face any challenge successfully.
We also bring a wide base of collective know-how to you: the knowledge to support you in fields ranging from accounting and information technology to horticulture and building maintenance – and everything in between.
Here are just a few of the ways we provide proactive association management for people like you every day:
- Productive board and annual meetings
- Comprehensive walk-through inspections
- Daily on-site management of single-family neighborhoods, townhomes, condominiums, lofts, master planned communities, planned unit developments, subdivisions, commercial buildings and more
- Maintenance of records of all contracts, warranties and other items important to the verification of services performed on the property
At Equity, we are focused on providing superior service with definitive results that ensure success and longevity for our communities. That’s why we value so highly our fully trained staff and take pride in employing the industry’s most highly accredited and designated team. What’s more, we integrate the latest software and technology into our services, allowing you to stay informed and to receive a higher standard of service.
One name. Many solutions.
Why turn to many people for the solutions you need, when one name can take care of it all? The experts at Equity Real Estate Services understand everything that goes into making your association run smoothly. Not just for today, but for the long term. That’s why we strive to ensure the satisfaction of your association’s residents and to uphold the investment you’ve made.
Here are just a few of the services we consult with associations about every day:
- Complete and process resale certificates and provide assistance to owners and real estate agents working to sell homes within the Association
- Provide Annual Meeting assistance, including facilities arrangement, proper mailing of meeting notice and announcements, and help in securing a quorum
- Coordinate meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Review property conditions and enforce governing documents
- Negotiate and solicit service contracts
- Hire and supervise on-site personnel and subcontractors
- Establish and maintain a resale/rental screening system
- Respond promptly to all requests for service or assistance
- Maintain 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year
- Provide professional recommendations to the Board
- Assist the Board in the resolution of unit owner disputes
Not only are we the leading name in managed communities, but we are a staple in the industry with a reputation for creating one success story after the next. We have the tools you need to make your job easier, your operations seamless, and your association the best ever.
Association management and the bottom line.
We take not only the more visible side of association management seriously, but we also believe that strong financial management and controls help ensure the gains in long-term value for your community.
Equity Real Estate Service’s extensive financial services are provided by managers and accountants who stay abreast of the latest governmental, operational, and financial management trends in community association management – all designed to keep your association running at its peak.
Take a look at what financial services we provide to your Association:
- Provide personalized financial service per community
- Present comprehensive financial reports formatted as you desire, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements, and income and expense budgeting
- Reconcile all accounts, including checking, savings, money market, etc.
- Prepare and release checks
- Monitor investment funds
- Process accounts payable
- Bill all assessments and track accounts receivable
- Perform accelerated collection services where authorized
- Send delinquency notices and violation letters
- Oversee escrow demands
- Manage electronic funds via secured computers
- Prepare credit bureau filings
Not only do we provide significant savings to our clients through unmatched purchasing power, but we also have proven turnkey solutions that give your Board the time and support it needs to succeed without the burdens that can sometimes come with the assignment.Start getting the return your deserve.
Your quality of life. Improved.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have less to worry about, while maintaining the sort of life you’ve always wanted? At Equity Real Estate Services, we can help. Our job is to provide the services that allow communities to run flawlessly, while giving residents all that they need for a satisfying homeowner experience.
It’s always refreshing to be in a well-cared for environment where everything is kept up-to-date and in good condition. As a resident, you want your home to be in a worry-free environment. When you are in charge of meeting residents’ expectations and attracting future homeowners to your community, this is especially important.
Why leave these vital services to people who don’t share your vision or take pride in all that home can be? Are discounted fees a true bargain if the work goes undone? Let our professionals make the most of your time and energy by helping you with daily operations and maintenance – for a reasonable fee that ensures quality work.
Here are some of the ways we’re helping maintain success for communities in Houston and the greater surrounding areas:
- Create and implement a preventive maintenance program
- Schedule and perform maintenance inspections
- Oversee on-site custodial personnel, landscaping services and common areas
- Review property conditions and make improvements where necessary
- Maintain 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year
- Create an up-to-date owner and renter listing with appropriate contact information
- Assist with vender selection for on-site maintenance support
- Manage maintenance requests, secure timely performance, and track all such histories
Keeping neighbors well informed, engaged and part of it all.
Equity Real Estate Service’s community websites are a useful and easy-to-use tool for keeping residents informed of current news and promoting communication among one another. In fact, you will discover how much your site really means when you hear people talking in common areas about a planned social event, the latest community news, or perhaps about a new service the association manager provides. It may not be a water cooler, but the buzz created by your site will bring about the same convergence of people.
Community association websites help keep your neighbors up-to-date with current information. These sites are the perfect way for residents to know the latest in what’s happening in and around the community. Not to mention, community websites also are an ideal way of promoting a sense of community and helping residents get to know one another. No matter whether it is someone’s first home or their fifth, there’s something here for everyone.
Equity can create a personalized website that allows your association’s residents access to a wealth of online services, including a community calendar, private board and committee discussion groups, access to association documents, and much more.
Key benefits to implementing a site for your community:
- Keep residents informed: Everyone receives the same message at the same time – perfect for larger communities where information can get lost easily.
- Keep residents aware: Community websites provide vital governmental or weather emergency information during critical times.
- Keep information secure: Principal Management Group uses SSL, an Internet security protocol to allow safe and secure transmission of sensitive information.
- Keep residents involved: Community websites promote community involvement and pride, and announce social events, Board meetings or other community gatherings.
- Promote the increase in community value: Community websites keep residents informed of changes, upgrades or any service improvements.
Protecting your community against the unexpected.
A critical aspect of an association’s operation is its insurance coverage. Homeowners in some regions of the United States face significant challenges in obtaining adequate coverage. From insurers writing policies one minute and canceling policies the next, to volatile increases in premiums, the market has seen and experienced it all.
Equity Real Estate Services can offer some stability in a market where the rules are constantly updated. Through its licensed insurance agency and working with the nation’s largest insurance brokers, we have established a master insurance program available exclusively to associations.
This national program offers commercial property insurance, general liability coverage, directors and officers coverage and other policies for community associations like yours.
Equity’s master insurance program focuses on strong risk management combined with superb claims management which, given our national presence, allows for aggressive, competitive pricing from “A” rated carriers – at savings of typically 10% or more.
Above all, Equity’s high degree of service extends to its insurance offerings; outstanding customer service is the primary focus of our licensed insurance professionals. Equity provides quarterly insurance industry updates on conditions and trends that impact community associations, automated claims management and certificate administration, face-to-face meetings with boards and homeowners.
Your partner to assist while you break ground. Your partner to help safeguard against liabilities and minimize risk. Your partner to protect the long term viability of your communities.
We understand the needs of developers and builders alike. You have a vision of greatness for your project. What you now need is a 360 degree approach to help you complete that vision. We have the national resources, local experts and technological tools to turn your concepts into successful projects.
Equity Real Estate Services has served Bryan/College Station area developers on all types of projects. We have the experience to understand the fine details before, during, and after development. From planning and construction to marketing and the transition to buyers, Equity is the one constant all parties can count on through each phase of your project – at all times looking to protect the viability of each community we represent – not just for the immediate future, but for years to come.
We follow a solid process to help you with every phase of development:
- Project planning, including architectural and document review
- Budget creation, including initial operational budgets, Full Reserve Study, and other financial planning needs.
- Rules and Regulations, including the creation and enforcement of procedures of the association.
- Opening operations, including preparation for developer/management relationships
- Prepare strategy for resident communications, including Welcome Book and move-in programs.
- Conduct meeting to ensure timely and complete transition from developer/builder to owners.
What’s better than having an expert on your side from day one? As a premier manager of community associations, we represent only the finest addresses in the Bryan/College Station and the greater surrounding areas area. What’s more, we work with the leading developers on all shapes and sizes of projects, and have the knowledge and proven track record to help you protect your reputation while assuring long term client goodwill.